Visit our store to buy.
Wouldn’t it be great if all gamers could easily build a collection of old retro consoles and computers? Unfortunately for most, the old systems are becoming harder to find and increasing in price – not to mention finding the space to display them all! Retro Electro Models aim to solve this with miniature and accurate representations of some old classics. The Retro Electro 1:2.3 scale models are officially licensed miniatures, measuring around 12 cm (depending on the model) that will look great on display. The models come with game media such as a cartridge or disc, a controller, a replica of the original retail box, an info-sheet made to look like the original manual and a display stand to place the console on. Where possible the switches and disc or cartridge mechanisms also work.
NOTE: As our models are non-functioning it allows us to concentrate on details and accuracy. When the classic games from the era can be played on many other modern platforms why ruin a great replica with USB and HDMI ports!
- Detailed replica models.
- Officially licensed.
- 1.2:3 scale (approx. 12 cm).
- Includes replica game cartridge, disc or tape.
- Miniature game controller with stand.
- Display stand with info panel.
- Replica original retail box.
- Info-sheet made to look like the original manual.
- Non-electronic collectable model.
- Movable switches and cartridge or disc mechanism.
- Between £30 – £40 depending on model.